I just returned from Rio de Janeiro after spending the beginning of the week there with Luiz to interview for his fiance visa! We are so very excited that it has been officially approved! We can’t wait to start this next chapter together.
Also, sorry yet again for the lack of updates! Pictures of our Rio trip to come today!
In the meantime, check out our blog: inthelandofbeauty.blogspot.com.br to see some of our guides, reviews, tips, and trip information!
I have been so horrible about updating this blog recently but there is just so much going on! So quickly here is my current life in a nutshell:
1) I just spent a wonderful week solo traveling to Buenos Aires mainly to get a new Brazilian visa but also to just see a new city and be in a new country.
2) I am now back in Brazil with only 2 months to go and the bittersweet feelings are hitting me hard.
3) My school has ended because of teacher protests (much like last semester) but we still have online finals to turn in.
4) Luiz’s K-1 visa has taken last than 8 weeks to work it’s way through processing instead of the expected 8 months. We are scrambling trying to change our plans for this upcoming year but we are more excited than ever!
5) I’ll be in Rio de Janeiro for the 3rd time in the middle of World Cup (June 30-July 2)!
6) I’m so excited for World Cup to be here, it’s like a dream come true but I’m also hoping for the best for all visiting Brazil. It really is an amazing country even with everything bad that happens here and all the problems it may have.
7) I’m still trying to figure out what my plans are for after college (only a year or two left depending on how everything from Brazil transfers).
For now that’s about it but I’ll try to update more! 😊
Located only 2 hours outside of São Paulo, the quaint little town of Campos do Jordão, is the city dwellers winter retreat. With even winters in São Paulo being mild in temperature, it’s nice to be able to drive to the refreshing, cool air for a change in scenery that actually makes winter seem like, well, winter.
Hey everyone, so basically I’m not very happy right now because while going through the Santos tags I found many of my pictures had been reposted. I just want to say that this is not okay. I officially am flattered when someone reblogs or likes my photos but to take them and try to pass them off as your own is ridiculous.
If anyone out there sees someone doing this can you please let me know. I’m already working on getting ahold of these “intellectual property thieves” so that they can either post where the image came from or delete it.
"Imitation is the highest form of pissing me off. Quit stealing my content and violating my copyright." ~Jen T. Verbumessor